Did you register already for a cycling course?
We are looking forward to get you on a bike.
Please read this practical information before the start of the first lesson.
Lessons for students are only organized twice a year at the start of the academic year.
Lessons are organised on Saturday morning from 10:00 until 12:00
- The full price for this course is 20€.
- We only accept cash money. NO Bancontact.
- We have bikes at De Fietsschool which you can use for free.
- Wear pants and preferable flat shoes.
- Cycling makes you thirsty, bring your own drinks.
- Be on time.
- Inform your teacher when you will be absent.
- Go to the toilet at home before you leave.
Ine, Ilse and Hannelore are assisted by a great group of volunteers. Thanks to them we can take into account individual learning processes.
Walk through the tunnel of the railway station towards Kessel-Lo. Go straight ahead from to Locomotievenpad towards Hal 5. At your left hand side you see a big square (Blauwputplein). Cross the square towards Diestsesteenweg. Down the stairs you find the entrance of our cycling school.
Busses 370, 371, 373, 374, 524, 525 are stopping frequently at Kessel-Lo Heilig Hart Kerk near the entrance of our cycling school.